PALc is a membership-driven digital platform where patient advocates can join to share inquiries and findings
As well as publish their findings based on a data archive
• PALc’s digital platform specifically designed for patient advocacy organizations.
• PALc supports your mission by adding evidence to your policy advocacy, research, and health programs’ management.
• PALc uses a unique process to link separate, but related data sources to create a full picture of health care patterns and utilization over multiple years.
• PALc offers data specifically formatted for the use of patient advocacy organizations thereby protecting patient privacy.
• PALc provides point and click analytical tools that are familiar to any Internet user.
• PALc uses data visualization such as color-coded maps, charts, graphs and tables to present findings virtually eliminating the need for training.
• These capabilities combine to answer a range of questions asked by the pharmaceutical, device, medical, academia, payor, policy, and patient advocacy partners.
• Importantly, the data analytics and resulting insights fortify the collective efforts of learning communities to improve health care quality and access, such as implementing quality improvement efforts.